Equine Veterinary Services
Hunter Stallion Station has a fully staffed equine hospital and offers in-house management of hospitalized patients, equine lay-ups, custom tailored rehabilitation programs, and in-house laboratory services. A large round pen is available for pre-purchase and/or lameness evaluations. The barn is immaculately clean, with an automatic fly control system that helps with disease control and treatment.
Office Calls, Ranch Calls, Emergency Services
- Pre-purchase Exams
- Lameness Evaluations – digital x-rays, ultrasound, joint injections, specialty farrier services
- Minor Surgeries – castrations, wound repair, hernia repairs, scar & growth removal
- Diagnostic Imaging – digital x-rays, ultrasound, upper airway endoscopy, gastroscopy
- Treatments – bandaging, oral & injectable medications, fluid therapy, quarantine for infectious diseases
- Dental Work – float teeth, extractions, wolf teeth removal
- Ranch Calls
- Full Equine Reproduction Work
- Online Pharmacy
- Fecal Exam/Deworming
Please call HSS at (916) 687-6870 or email
to inquire about costs and to make appointments.
You may also use the form below to request a non-emergency appointment.